They make a great addition to your favourite dish, adding a pop of colour and texture.
1 - 2 red onion
3/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
1 cup water
1 clove of garlic
1/4 tps cayenne pepper
1/2 tps peppercorns
1/2 tps coriander seeds
3 - 4 bay leaves
pinch of salt
1. Add sliced red onion and spices to a clean jar.
2. Combine water, vinegar and salt then warm it up until salt is all dissolve.
3. Pour vinegar mixture and ensure sliced onion are all covered.
4. Place lid on the jar and let it cool to room temperature. Ready to enjoy after 2 hours.
* Keep pickled red onion stored in the refrigerator throughout use and for up to 3 weeks.