- a bunch of shallot, finely chopped
- olive oil
- rice flour for dusting
- pre-prepared House of Goodness GF dumpling dough
- Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface.
- Lightly brush dough with oil. Sprinkle some salt and shallot and roll the dough into a log tightly so it forms a scroll (the more layers you roll, the larger your pancake will be).
- Flatten your scroll and use your rolling pin to roll it into a flat pancake.
- Heat a lightly oiled fry pan, place pancakes on and cook with lid covered for 5 mins on low-medium heat, or until golden brown in colour. Flip pancakes and cook a further 4 mins. Enjoy your crispy pancakes! You can also add different herbs and spices to your own liking, the possibilities are endless!