- 450g chicken thigh mince
- 250g dried shiitake mushrooms, soaked in hot water, drained & chopped finely
- 5 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced finely
- 2cm knob ginger, finely grated
- 1⁄4 cup coriander leaves, finely chopped (optional)
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1⁄2 tsp white pepper
1. Mix all raw prepared ingredients.
2. Place in the fridge until ready for wrapping.
3. Make your pockets of goodness using your gluten free dumpling wrappers.
- Ensure blanched vegetables are well drained so that there is no excessive moisture in your mixture.
- Dumpling filling should always be cold when wrapping.
- If filling seems too wet, add a tea spoon or two of tapioca starch
- Extra filling can be steamed or stir fried to serve with veggies, rice, or noodles