- 200g prawns, deveined and minced
- 200g cod fillet, minced
- 80g chives, chopped
- 2cm knob ginger, finely grated
- 1 Tbs dry sherry
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1⁄2 tsp white pepper
- 1 Tbs sesame oil (optional)
1. Mix all raw prepared ingredients.
2. Place in the fridge until ready for wrapping.
3. Make your pockets of goodness using your gluten free dumpling wrappers.
- Ensure blanched vegetables are well drained so that there is no excessive moisture in your mixture.
- Dumpling filling should always be cold when wrapping.
- If filling seems too wet, add a tea spoon or two of tapioca starch
- Extra filling can be steamed or stir fried to serve with veggies, rice, or noodles