- 400g Chinese cabbage, finely shredded
- 5 dried shiitake mushrooms, soaked in hot water, drained & chopped finely
- 3 shallot, chopped finely
- 2 carrots, chopped finely
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3cm knob ginger, minced
- 2 Tbs sesame oil (optional)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1⁄2 tsp white pepper
- 1Tbsp GF soy sauce
1. Mix all raw prepared ingredients.
2. Place in the fridge until ready for wrapping.
3. Make your pockets of goodness using your gluten free dumpling wrappers.
- Ensure vegetables are well drained so that there is no excessive moisture in your mixture.
- If filling seems too wet, add a tea spoon or two of tapioca starch
- Left over filling can be steamed or stir fried to serve with veggies, rice, or noodles