- 3 stalks of Shallots, finely sliced
- 1.5 Tbsp freshly grated, peeled Ginger
- 1 level Tbsp Himalayan Salt
- 1/4 cup of light flavoured Extra Virgin Olive Oil (or neutral flavoured oil)
- Mix shallots, ginger and salt in a bowl.
- Heat up oil in saucepan until hot (90°C - 100°C), and then pour it over the mixture, the sizzling sounds are a sign of the hot oil cooking the ginger and shallot.
- Set aside to cool before serving. Sauce will keep for 2-3 weeks in a jar when stored it in the fridge.
- Serve with soy sauce on your dumplings or with your veggies.