- a knob of Ginger (2cm), peeled and sliced finely
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1 cup of Tamari (gluten free soy sauce)
- 1 Tbsp raw Honey
- Bring garlic, ginger and water to boil and then simmer for 15mins. This will help bring out the flavour of the garlic and ginger.
- Add tamari and bring the sauce to boil for a few mins in low heat (to avoid burning the tamari).
- Turn off heat and add raw honey in the infused sauce.
- Once sauce temperature has cooled down, discard garlic and ginger and pour sauce in a bottle. Keep refrigerated and use within 2-3 weeks.