This recipe is fun, delicious and screams easy entertaining!
2 tsp chilli flakes*
4 tomatoes, dice
1/2 Spanish onion / red onion, dice
2 tbs chopped coriander
1 tbs chopped chives
2 tsp olive oil
1.5 tbs Japanese rice vinegar or similar
1 tsp coconut sugar
1. heat chilli flakes in a dry pan or saucepan over med heat until aroma release. Place in a bowl to cool.
2. Mix all ingredients together and serve with wonton crisps.
3. Season with salt & pepper
Crispy wonton chips are super easy to make, wonton wrappers are deep-fried in oil until they are crispy, and golden brown and served with dipping sauce.
1. Cut them to the shapes you like. You can cut them into strips, cut them diagonal into triangles.
2. Add in the wonton wrappers a handful at a time into the oil. Don't put all the wrappers in at once, you will need to cook them in batches.
3. The wonton strips will be done in about 1-2 minutes. You will know the skins are done when they are golden brown.
Enjoy straight away!
Shop our Wonton Wrapper Mix here.