Nepalese Dumpling Sauce
Momo dumplings are a type of South and East Asian dish, popular across India and Himalayan regions. Dumplings are typically served with a spicy tomato garlic relish, or curry sauce.
- 3 tablespoons masala curry powder (we used Belicious Foods Masala)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 Tablespoon coconut yoghurt
- Extra coconut yoghurt to serve
- Fresh herbs (eg. coriander, chilli) *optional
- Heat water and masala in a small saucepan and stir well.
- Stir in coconut yoghurt to thicken and cook until it becomes a thicker consistency.
- Serve with homemade dumplings using House of Goodness Dumpling pastry mix.
- Drizzle extra yoghurt to serve and garnish with fresh herbs and chilli.