- 200g pork mince
- 200g Chinese cabbage or kale, finely shredded
- 150g prawn, minced (optional)
- 1 bunch shallot, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2cm knob ginger, finely grated
- 1 Tbs soy sauce
- 2 Tbs sesame oil (optional)
1. Mix all raw prepared ingredients.
2. Place in the fridge until ready for wrapping.
3. Make your pockets of goodness using your gluten free dumpling wrappers.
- Ensure vegetables are well drained so that there is no excessive moisture in your mixture.
- If filling seems too wet, add a tea spoon or two of tapioca starch
- Any left over filling can be steamed or stir fried to serve with veggies, rice, or noodles