- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3cm piece ginger, finely grated
- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 100g thin rice noodles
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1/2 bunch broccolini, sliced into thin strips (approx 1/2 cm width and 5cm in length)
- 2 carrots, sliced into thin strips
- Half baby wombok, sliced
- 2-3 handfuls of bean sprouts
- Oil (to stir fry)
- 250g BBQ pork (optional)
- Coriander (optional to garnish)
- 3 Tbs gluten free soy sauce
- 3 Tbs curry powder
- 1 Tbs turmeric
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 2 Tbs water
- 1 Tbs coconut sugar (optional)
- Prepare ingredients. Prepare sauce and set aside.
- Soak rice noodles in hot water and strain. Set aside.
- Heat up a wok or fry pan with oil. Add in garlic, ginger, and onions.
- All in all vegetables (and meat if using). Stir fry on medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Add in noodles and sauce. Stir fry for a further 3 minutes. Garnish with fresh coriander.