A great crispy delight when you're craving a snack, or preparing a grazing board.
- prepared wonton dough HG wonton wrapper mix (alternatively our dumpling mix also works for this recipe!)
- Himalayan salt
- herbs or spices eg. paprika, oregano (optional)
- seeds eg. pumpkin seed, hemp seed (optional)
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Once you have prepared the wonton dough, roll it to 1-2mm thin. The thinner it is rolled out, the more crisp it will be.
- Brush with oil lightly on both sides. Cut to smaller pieces if desired, then bake for 6 minutes. Flip over and bake for a further 5 mins or until crisp. Enjoy!