- 500g chicken thigh, sliced
- 200g taro root
- 2 carrots
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 3cm knob ginger, finely minced
- 1 tsp ground five spice
- 2 Tbs GF soy sauce
- 1 Tbs sesame oil (optional)
- 3/4 cup water
- Spring onion to garnish
- Prepare ingredients.
- Stir fry garlic and ginger in a pan. Add chicken and taro along with soy sauce. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Turn heat down to medium and add water. Place the lid on and cook for 40mins. Add more water if required.
- Just before serving, add sesame oil if desired, and garnish with spring onion. Enjoy!